Thanksgiving is right around the corner and Facebook advertisers are gearing up to compete for those precious eyeballs, clicks, and revenue on social media. From campaign setup to creatives, targeting and bidding, many components play into the success of a seasonal, time-sensitive campaign. Our account managers have compiled a last-minute checklist to help you prepare for Black Friday and Cyber Monday; keep reading to uncover useful tips and links to our favorite resources.
The Quick Checklist for Seasonal Campaigns
- Mobile-first formats: try Collection or Canvas ads
- Engage and convert with video: try short videos, GIFs & Cinemagraphs
- Vary your creatives: run multiple copy and visual variations
- Campaign setup: connect product feeds, build audiences
- Budget and bid: costs will shoot up, increase both boldly!
Resources and Links to Help You Prepare
- Planning on running limited-time offers or flash sales? Check out this blog post to understand best practices for short-term campaigns.
- Looking for inspiration from other eCommerce marketers? Our friends at Wonderbly have put together a fantastic deck that details what their team does to drive sales during Q4.
- Understand when and how to split audiences: read about the only five reasons to split an audience on Facebook.
- Smartly.io customers – we're here for you 24/7: our Support Chat is open through the Thanksgiving weekend to help you succeed with your seasonal efforts.