Are you passionate about being at the forefront of the ever-evolving social advertising industry? Do you take pride in driving retention and growth among valued customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed?
We're looking for a dynamic Customer Success Manager to join us, as part of our growing Enterprise Customer Success team, in our mission to help advertisers unlock greater performance and creativity in social advertising by combining ad buying and creative automation.
In this role, you will manage a growing book of business and drive adoption and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion, and advocacy across your portfolio. You function as the crucial link between customers, partners like Facebook, Pinterest and Snapchat, and our Product Development teams. You will be delivering first-class support, challenging the status quo and building solutions for business needs and outcomes.
As a Customer Success Manager at Smartly.io you will...
- Act as the main point of contact for customers to deliver an exceptional customer experience and ensure they get the most value out of their social advertising
- Become a specialist in the Smartly.io platform and social advertising in general so as to be able to continuously solve problems for customers and provide best practices and consultative advice
- Build and foster strong relationships with customers as well as partners like Facebook and Pinterest
- Be the voice of customers to inform our sales process and product roadmap
- Collaborate effectively across functions including Sales, Marketing, Technical Solutions, Services, Product and Engineering
- Help Smartly.io build a world-class Customer Success organization; contribute to build a library of knowledge that differentiates us from competitors and helps win and retain customers, optimize existing processes within the company and actively enhance all Customer Success initiatives
We are looking for you if you...
- Possess 3+ years of relevant experience in a customer success or similar customer-facing function
- Have advanced knowledge of social advertising (Facebook, Pinterest, Snapchat etc)
- Are highly empathetic, with a positive attitude and a strong desire to help our customers reach their goals
- Have a results-driven mentality, with a bias for action and collaboration
- Are able to explain complex concepts clearly and translate data into insights
- Have strong spoken and written communication skills
- Are able and willing to travel for meetings, conferences and industry events (when possible)
- Experience in creative / graphic design is a plus
- Legal right to work in the US
Bringing brands and people together smartly. We are building a platform that combines media buying, creative, and data to automate every step of digital advertising.
We manage 4B€ in ad spend and serve more than 700 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our technology liberates marketers from manual work and allows them to focus on what matters.
As a fast-paced growth company, Smartly.io offers opportunities to maximize your learning and amplify your impact. With colleagues from 62 nationalities, you'll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. Join our global team of over 800 Smartlies in reshaping the future of marketing. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/our-leadership-and-culture.
We are a hybrid workplace where Smartlies have the flexibility to work at the office, from home, or a bit of both. We also offer programs for short-term remote work globally.
We are currently running fully remote recruitment processes due to the global pandemic. Read more here.
Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.