Interested in bringing to market a platform that the world's largest brands trust to automate and optimize their online advertising at scale? Join us at Smartly.io! As one of Facebook’s largest Marketing Partners, we work closely with top online advertisers such as Airbnb, Uber, eBay, and JustFab. Our team of 450+ Smartlies is growing quickly and we are not only expanding across the globe, but expanding to new advertising platforms.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to strengthen our team in our New York office. Our Product Marketing team is spread across New York, Sydney, and Helsinki - where our HQ and product development teams are located. Your role will be global with ownership over go-to-market planning for key product launches and customer verticals.
As a Product Marketing Manager you will...
- You will be responsible for customer verticals (e.g. Ecomm, Retail, Travel, Gaming), supporting key Go-to-Market themes
- Define new product opportunities alongside our Product Managers and roll out new features with our Training team
- Take the lead on bringing our Services offering to market and will be responsible for creating compelling messaging, positioning and closely collaborating with our Sales Enablement lead to train our commercial team on how to sell services
- Represent and analyze advertiser needs, the rapidly evolving ad landscape and competitive landscape to inform product decisions, positioning and go-to-market plans
- Work closely with Product Managers, Marketing and Commercial teams (Sales and Customer Success) to align on messaging and go-to-market strategy, as well as the Product Marketing teams at our partners, Facebook, Pinterest, and Snapchat
What we are looking for...
- 5+ years of experience in Product Marketing, experience in marketing Services a plus
- Proven ability to create sales enablement collateral that stand out in the market
- Analytical approach to decide which opportunities to pursue and the project management skills required to oversee key cross-functional initiatives
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to move fluently between details and the big picture
- Track record of executing successful go-to-market strategies, including developing pricing and packaging strategies and understanding the market opportunity
- Exceptional project management and collaboration skills in a high-paced, cross-functional environment
Who we are
Powering beautifully effective ads - Smartly.io automates every step of social advertising to unlock greater performance and creativity.
We are a team of over 400 Smartlies, building a platform that automates creative production and ad buying at scale. We are #1 in social advertising, managing 2.5 billion euros in ad spend and serving more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our team has footholds in 17 cities around the world and represents 54 different nationalities.
We are growing fast and hiring for many interesting positions globally. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/culturehandbook.
– – –
Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.