Location: Helsinki, Commitment Full-Time, Team Software Development
As a Backend Developer you’ll help develop and maintain Smartly.io’s in-house invoicing system.
Our team and Finance are best friends. We’ve developed an in-house invoicing system for them to use in close collaboration. System is stable in production but the invoicing landscape is ever-evolving with the Product and requires constant development. Our work is closer to the business and money side of Smartly.io than to it’s core advertising platform.
Our stack: Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, Kubernetes, RabbitMQ, NetSuite
What to expect from our recruitment process:
1. First meeting: we're getting to know each other.
2. Coding challenge: you'll get a challenge to test your coding skills which you can do at a time that suits you.
3. Meeting the Team Lead: learn more about your future team.
4. Technical interviews: you take part in an interactive coding interview with one of our developers followed by a discussion around Systems Design and Architecture.
5. Explore and Expand: we'll dig deeper into your main interests and core skills.
Who we are
Smartly.io is building a platform to automate every step of social advertising to unlock greater performance and creativity. We are a team of over 400 Smartlies with footholds in 17 cities, serving more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and Zalando.
We’re building the best product company to work for, where highly autonomous engineering teams can take full ownership of creating world-class software. As a Smartlie engineer, you get to tackle challenges of considerable scale and complexity. We develop our product at a fast pace and in close cooperation with the largest online businesses globally.
We take ownership, optimize impact and maximize learning. Smartlies choose us and grow with us thanks to the company culture and smart colleagues. Learn more at smartly.io/culturehandbook.
– – –
Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.
No results with the current filters.