Location: Helsinki, Commitment Full-time, Team Engineering
We are looking for a Fullstack Engineer to join team Oodi – a team of currently 6 developers building the asset library that our users use to organize their creative assets.
Team Oodi is responsible for how our customers use their media assets across our application. We provide tools for our customers to store, organize and analyze their assets to make working with them as effortless as possible. The assets are stored in AWS S3 managed by a Ruby on Rails microservice using PostgreSQL and Redis as data storage. The UIs for working with assets are built as a micro frontend with React, Redux, Styled Components, Jest and TypeScript.
Read more about our micro frontend setup here https://medium.com/smartly-io/how-we-built-a-seamless-user-experience-from-multiple-small-front-end-applications-84c568c78a05
Our recruitment process
1. First meeting: we're getting to know each other.
2. Coding challenge: you'll get a challenge to test your coding skills which you can do at a time that suits you.
3. Meeting the Team Lead: learn more about your future team.
4. Technical interview: we'll discuss various areas relevant to developers' work at Smartly.io and get an overview of your skills and where you could learn more.
5. Final stages: you'll do an interactive programming exercise with one of our developers and meet our Engineering Director.
Who we are
Smartly.io is building a platform to automate every step of social advertising to unlock greater performance and creativity. We are a global team of over 350 Smartlies with footholds in 13 cities, serving more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and Ubisoft.
We’re building the best product company to work for, where highly autonomous engineering teams can take full ownership of creating world-class software. As a Smartlie engineer, you get to tackle challenges of considerable scale and complexity. We develop our product at a fast pace and in close cooperation with the largest online businesses globally.
We take ownership, optimize impact and maximize learning. Smartlies choose us and grow with us thanks to the company culture and smart colleagues. Learn more at smartly.io/culturehandbook.
No results with the current filters.