As a Frontend Engineer, you'll be responsible for extending our UI component library based on the Smartly.io design system, as well as driving its adoption in the Smartly.io application frontend. You'll take ownership of the frontend project as a whole and help the team build tooling, best practices and the overall architecture.
Our team is responsible for developing the UI component library and overseeing the application frontend. We already have 50+ components used by multiple teams, and we work closely with the Product Design team to create new components.
Our tech stack:
- React + styled components
- Lerna monorepo
- tests with Jest + Enzyme
If you are passionate about working with Design Systems, this could be just the role for you! You'll work in a highly autonomous self-organizing development team that owns its roadmap, and chooses its technologies. See how engineers work at Smartly.io
Our recruitment process
1. First meeting: we're getting to know each other.
2. Coding challenge: you'll get a challenge to test your coding skills which you can do at a time that suits you.
3. Meeting the Team Lead: learn more about your future team.
4. Technical interview: we'll discuss various areas relevant to developers' work at Smartly.io and get an overview of your skills and where you could learn more.
5. Final stages: you'll do an interactive programming exercise with one of our developers and meet our Engineering Director.
Who we are
Smartly.io is building a platform to automate every step of social advertising to unlock greater performance and creativity. We are a team of over 400 Smartlies with footholds in 17 cities, serving more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and Zalando.
We’re building the best product company to work for, where highly autonomous engineering teams can take full ownership of creating world-class software. As a Smartlie engineer, you get to tackle challenges of considerable scale and complexity. We develop our product at a fast pace and in close cooperation with the largest online businesses globally.
We take ownership, optimize impact and maximize learning. Smartlies choose us and grow with us thanks to the company culture and smart colleagues. Learn more at smartly.io/culturehandbook.
– – –
Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.
No results with the current filters.