Location: Helsinki, Commitment Full-time, Team Engineering
Team AweSoMe is looking for a new member! This team is one of the newer teams at Smartly.io focused on expanding the existing product offering further into new social media channels - starting with Pinterest. The team is building automation and efficient workflows for our customers to launch, optimize and scale their advertising campaigns. We're working with interesting challenges, such as:
- Integrating our customers' data into our platform and building infrastructure to help large-scale advertisers automate their ad campaigns.
- Building client-facing micro frontends for the Pinterest platform and integrating them to the Smartly application.
- Building data-driven automation for optimizing ad campaign performance.
We design, build and maintain client-facing APIs and automation services using GraphQL, Node.js, and TypeScript, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, user interfaces using React, Apollo and Redux for core Pinterest workflows, as well as service integrations to the other Smartly infrastructure.
In addition to engineers, our team includes one designer and one product manager. Ideally, you're a fullstack engineer, but we don't mind if you're more backend or frontend focused, and have a preference for one over the other.
Take a closer look at what our team has been working on: How We Built a Seamless User-Experience from Multiple Small Front-End Applications.
Also check out How Engineers Work at Smartly.io.
Our recruitment process
1. First meeting: we're getting to know each other.
2. Coding challenge: you'll get a challenge to test your coding skills which you can do at a time that suits you.
3. Meeting the Team Lead: learn more about your future team.
4. Technical interview: we'll discuss various areas relevant to developers' work at Smartly.io and get an overview of your skills and where you could learn more.
5. Final stages: you'll do an interactive programming exercise with one of our developers and meet our Engineering Director.
Who we are
Smartly.io is building a platform to automate every step of social advertising to unlock greater performance and creativity. We are a global team of over 350 Smartlies with footholds in 13 cities, serving more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and Ubisoft.
We’re building the best product company to work for, where highly autonomous engineering teams can take full ownership of creating world-class software. As a Smartlie engineer, you get to tackle challenges of considerable scale and complexity. We develop our product at a fast pace and in close cooperation with the largest online businesses globally.
We take ownership, optimize impact and maximize learning. Smartlies choose us and grow with us thanks to the company culture and smart colleagues. Learn more at smartly.io/culturehandbook.
No results with the current filters.