Location: Helsinki, Commitment Full-time, Team Engineering
Team AweSoMe is looking for a new member! This team is one of the newer teams at Smartly.io focused on expanding the existing product offering further into new social media channels - starting with Pinterest. The team is building automation and efficient workflows for our customers to launch, optimize and scale their advertising campaigns. We're working with interesting challenges, such as:
- Integrating our customers' data into our platform and building infrastructure to help large-scale advertisers automate their ad campaigns.
- Building client-facing micro frontends for the Pinterest platform and integrating them to the Smartly application.
- Building data-driven automation for optimizing ad campaign performance.
We design, build and maintain client-facing APIs and automation services using GraphQL, Node.js, and TypeScript, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, user interfaces using React, Apollo and Redux for core Pinterest workflows, as well as service integrations to the other Smartly infrastructure.
We're currently a team of seven, including five engineers, one designer, and one product manager. Ideally, you're a fullstack engineer, but we don't mind if you're more backend or frontend focused, and have a preference for one over the other.
Take a closer look at what our team has been working on: How We Built a Seamless User-Experience from Multiple Small Front-End Applications.
Also check out How Engineers Work at Smartly.io.
Our recruitment process
1. First meeting: before diving deeper into your tech skills, we want to know who you are and what motivates you. This is also an opportunity for you to learn more about Smartly.io.
2. Technical interview: we'll discuss areas relevant to you ranging from frontend development to networks, security, and development methods. We're trying to get a clear overview of your skills and where you could learn more.
4. Final interview with the Team Lead and our Engineering Director.
Who we are
Smartly.io is a fast-growing team of 350+ Humble Hungry Hunters. We are building a B2B SaaS product to fully automate and optimize online marketing at scale for the largest advertisers across the globe. We are a global company with 40 nationalities and footholds in 16 cities, serving 600+ brands around the world.
We’re building the best product company to work for, where highly autonomous engineering teams can take full ownership of creating a world-class software platform. As an engineer at Smartly.io, you get to tackle challenges of considerable scale and complexity. We develop our product at a fast pace and in close cooperation with the largest online businesses globally, including Uber, eBay, and Zalando.
We build tools that help our customers work more effectively. Our product is at the core of how business is done today: it allows brands to grow their business online, across platforms like Facebook, Pinterest, and Google. We automate all repetitive manual work to help them grow their sales, not headcount.
Engineers at Smartly.io say they chose us thanks to the great work culture and smart colleagues. We only hire to elevate the team, not to delegate tasks, which means that everyone you work with is a true professional. We believe in self-organization, transparency and candid feedback—everyone can speak up and help make better decisions together. Learn more about how we work at smartly.io/culturehandbook.
No results with the current filters.