Location: Helsinki, Commitment Full-time, Team Product & Design
As product manager within our creative workflow automation team, you will build our core product for creative teams. You will be working with a talented team of designers and engineers to design, build and run a modern digital asset management platform.
We are working with some of the most advanced online marketers out there. Reaching the right audience with the right message at the right time has always been at the core of every advertiser - and today it’s more critical than ever. We help our customers to produce, test and learn quickly which ad creatives are relevant for their audience and drive performance for their digital advertising.
Our team's mission is to build the best creative assets management system to manage creatives that are used in ad campaigns. This covers e.g. storage, indexing and tagging of assets together with exports and other management related features. There is plenty of interesting work to be done related to product research and discovery, program management and UX research. If you have a real passion to develop complex SaaS products, we have a challenge that fits your ambitions!
Our recruitment process
1. First meeting: before diving deeper into your product management skills, we want to know who you are and what motivates you. This is also an opportunity for you to learn more about Smartly.io.
2. Product management interview: we'll dive deeper into product management related topics and discuss both high level thinking and hands-on work. We’re trying to get a clear overview of your skills and where you could learn more.
3. Product Demo: sales demo simulation where you need to convince us to start trial with the Smartly.io tool.
4. Final discussion with our leadership team.
Who we are
Smartly.io is a fast-growing team of 350+ Humble Hungry Hunters. We are building a B2B SaaS product to fully automate and optimize online marketing at scale for the largest advertisers. We are a global company with 40 nationalities and footholds in 16 cities, serving 600+ brands, including eBay, Uber, and Skyscanner.
We are on a mission to make online advertising easy, efficient, and enjoyable across all major platforms. Easy as in automated, efficient as in constantly driving performance, and enjoyable through the best user experience and service in the market. We do this by combining creative automation, ad operations, and outstanding customer service to help brands scale their results – not headcount.
Great people choose us and stay with us because they like our company culture and how we tackle challenges of huge scale at speed. Learn more about how we work at smartly.io/culturehandbook.
Some things we're proud of:
- 94% of Smartlies recommend the company as a great place to work.
- 4.9/5 stars on Glassdoor.
No results with the current filters.