Location: Helsinki, Commitment Full-time, Team Product & Design
What we are looking for
Product Designers at Smartly.io are at the forefront of our fast-paced Product Development process. You’ll be tackling a hugely varied set of challenges: from building and scaling our Design Systems, meeting and interviewing some of the biggest advertisers on the planet, to solving some of the toughest issues in the advertising ecosystem.
About the team
Product Design team is responsible for harmonizing our product’s user experience. Ensuring a consistent aesthetic is in place, workflows are as easy and effortless as can be and working with Product Managers to truly understand what issues customers are struggling with, are but a handful of our day-to-day tasks. There is ample opportunity within the team to make a lasting impact on the product, and help save both time and effort for all our customers.
Our Autopsy (Automation + Optimization) team of developers improves customers’ performance with the latest Machine Learning algorithms. Autopsy is responsible for building new and enticing optimization features for all customers to benefit from. There is a sizeable need for a Product Designer who is able to take complex topics and break them down into simple, easily digestible chunks.
You’ll be devoting 80% of your time to building and expanding the features with your development team. The remaining time is spent working with the Design Team to align on the future of design within Smartly.io, and refining our design systems and working processes.
- Design, build and iterate on complex user interfaces and workflows.
- Interact directly with our customers to validate your proposed design solutions.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of Developers, Product Managers and other Designers to continue building and scaling our design systems.
- Deliver a great, end-to-end user experience for all users, from tech-savvy power users to less advanced, small-scale operators.
- You feel comfortable with different aspects of designing for and iterating on an optimal User Experience, including but not limited to:
- Iconography and typography
- Visual design of UI elements
- Working with Product Managers to iterate on the product roadmap
- Collaborating closely with developers across teams to realize your design vision
- You’re passionate about the entire product discovery process, conducting UX research and customer interviews, as well as working closely with Product Managers to define the future of the product.
- Experience with SaaS, Enterprise software, Data Management / Visualization or (especially) Ad Tech is a plus.
What we offer you:
- You’ll have a significant personal impact on the products we’re building, as well as their impact on our customers and our business, because of our strong culture of ownership.
- A chance to hit the ground running. There’s a wide variety of different challenges to be solved by the Design Team: from harmonizing our iconography across the product, to developing brand-spanking new features from scratch.
- If you’re interested in working closely with customers, you’ll have an opportunity to work with some of the most advanced online marketers out there.
- Support for relocation.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
Check what our CEO Kristo and Product Managers think about the importance of our UX: https://www.smartly.io/blog/why-an-efficient-user-experience-is-crucial-to-our-success
Have a look at our design principles and how we're building a design process at Smartly.io: https://www.smartly.io/blog/how-were-building-a-design-process-in-a-full-stack-team
Who we are
Smartly.io is a fast-growing team of 350+ Humble Hungry Hunters. We are building a B2B SaaS product to fully automate and optimize online marketing at scale for the largest advertisers. We are a global company with 40 nationalities and footholds in 16 cities, serving 600+ brands, including eBay, Uber, and Skyscanner.
We are on a mission to make online advertising easy, efficient, and enjoyable across all major platforms. Easy as in automated, efficient as in constantly driving performance, and enjoyable through the best user experience and service in the market. We do this by combining creative automation, ad operations, and outstanding customer service to help brands scale their results – not headcount.
Great people choose us and stay with us because they like our company culture and how we tackle challenges of huge scale at speed. Learn more about how we work at smartly.io/culturehandbook.
Some things we're proud of:
- 94% of Smartlies recommend the company as a great place to work.
- 4.9/5 stars on Glassdoor.
No results with the current filters.