Location: Helsinki, Commitment Full-time, Team Engineering
As a Fullstack Engineer within the automatic optimisation team, internally called Autopsy, you will build new capabilities to our core product and make sure our customers find the product efficient, easy to use and most importantly valuable. You will work as part of an independent fullstack team, so communicating with other engineers, product managers and designers is essential.
The main focus of team Autopsy is to build automated optimisation and A/B testing tools for our customers. Our codebase needs to be reliable, robust and easy to work with. Our customers—world’s largest Facebook advertisers—rely on us to optimise their advertising spend and keep up with the ever changing online advertising ecosystem.
Tech stack: Typescript + NestJS, React, PostgreSQL, PHP
Our recruitment process
1. First meeting: we're getting to know each other.
2. Coding challenge: you'll get a challenge to test your coding skills which you can do at a time that suits you.
3. Meeting the Team Lead: learn more about your future team.
4. Technical interview: we'll discuss various areas relevant to developers' work at Smartly.io and get an overview of your skills and where you could learn more.
5. Final stages: you'll do an interactive programming exercise with one of our developers and meet our Engineering Director.
Who we are
Smartly.io is building a platform to automate every step of social advertising to unlock greater performance and creativity. We are a global team of over 350 Smartlies with footholds in 13 cities, serving more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and Ubisoft.
We’re building the best product company to work for, where highly autonomous engineering teams can take full ownership of creating world-class software. As a Smartlie engineer, you get to tackle challenges of considerable scale and complexity. We develop our product at a fast pace and in close cooperation with the largest online businesses globally.
We take ownership, optimize impact and maximize learning. Smartlies choose us and grow with us thanks to the company culture and smart colleagues. Learn more at smartly.io/culturehandbook.
No results with the current filters.