Location: Helsinki, Commitment Full-Time, Team Software Development
As a Fullstack Engineer within one of the oldest teams, internally called Autopsy, you will maintain and improve capabilities of our core product - triggers, automations and automated optimization that make customers’ ad spend more efficient and aligned with particular goals.
We use Typescript, Postgres, RabbitMQ and Kubernetes as the base for new microservices we spin up in the backend, React in the frontend. Parts of our code are built upon PHP, MongoDB and AngularJS but we are not aiming to add new features with these.
Also check out How Engineers Work at Smartly.io.
What to expect from our recruitment process
1. First meeting: we're getting to know each other.
2. Coding challenge: you'll get a challenge to test your coding skills which you can do at a time that suits you.
3. Meeting the Team Lead: learn more about your future team.
4. Technical interviews: you take part in an interactive coding interview with one of our developers followed by a discussion around Systems Design and Architecture.
5. Explore and Expand: we'll dig deeper into your main interests and core skills.
Who we are
Smartly.io is building a platform to automate every step of social advertising to unlock greater performance and creativity. We are a global team of over 350 Smartlies with footholds in 17 cities, serving more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and Zalando.
We’re building the best product company to work for, where highly autonomous engineering teams can take full ownership of creating world-class software. As a Smartlie engineer, you get to tackle challenges of considerable scale and complexity. We develop our product at a fast pace and in close cooperation with the largest online businesses globally.
We take ownership, optimize impact and maximize learning. Smartlies choose us and grow with us thanks to the company culture and smart colleagues. Learn more at smartly.io/culturehandbook.
No results with the current filters.