Location: San Francisco, CA / Los Angeles, CA, Commitment Full-Time, Team Enterprise Sales
Are you passionate about being at the forefront of the ever-evolving social advertising industry? Do you take pride in accelerating revenue capture, speeding successful onboarding, and reducing churn? Are you ready to be an integral part of the sales process, understanding customer challenges and highlighting unique product value?
We are looking for dynamic individuals to join our Pre-Sales team, improving the journey from qualified prospect to revenue generating customer. In this role, you will partner with Sales to assess customer needs, determine the optimal solutions, and work to develop the value proposition. You will be the crucial link between Sales and Customer Success and a trusted partner to newly acquired customers. The ideal candidate will understand how to develop data driven, analytical value propositions, be experienced in collaborating with Sales, Product, and Customer Success, and bring an ambitious and business minded approach to producing and delivering high caliber content and product demos.
As a Pre-Sales Engineer, you will…
- Develop subject matter expertise in Smartly.io’s offerings, becoming a highly sought out resource for Sales and Customers, particularly in strategic engagements.
- Manage and prioritize your workstream in a cross functional environment with competing demands, balancing internal and external needs. You will execute on multiple projects, track relevant KPIs, and meet well defined objectives and timelines.
- Be proactive and foster supportive partnership with Sales, Customer Success, and Technical Solutions, applying your focus and creativity to make recommendations and support colleagues in getting deals across the finish line.
- Be a strong communicator in person and through emails, phone calls, and presentations. You will create compelling product demonstrations, tailored customer insights and proposals supported by analytics, value propositions, and visual representation of Smartly.io’s impact on client processes.
- Act as the primary point of contact for client implementation and on-boarding, maximizing successful outcomes and seamless transitions to Customer Success.
- Partner with Product and Marketing teams, ensuring that timely client and market feedback is considered and included in the broader product strategy and innovation effort.
- Stay knowledgeable and understand changes in the market, bringing new and innovative approaches to managing social advertising to bear in the Sales process, challenging clients to meet their evolving business needs and demands.
We are definitely looking for you if you have…
- 2-5 years relevant experience in a pre-sales/sales engineering, technical account management, or implementation role
- 2-3 years in an enterprise oriented SaaS company/environmentSolid understanding of advertising technology, especially social media.
- Background in AdTech preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (content & delivery)
- Ability to Travel for meetings, conferences, and events
Who we are
Powering beautifully effective ads - Smartly.io automates every step of social advertising to unlock greater performance and creativity.
We are a team of over 400 Smartlies, building a platform that automates creative production and ad buying at scale. We are #1 in social advertising, managing 2.5 billion euros in ad spend and serving more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our team has footholds in 17 cities around the world and represents 54 different nationalities.
We are growing fast and hiring for many interesting positions globally. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/culturehandbook.
– – –
Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.