Location: Helsinki, Commitment Full-time, Team Engineering
We are looking for a Global Head of Performance Analytics to manage and grow the performance analytics team at Smartly.io. You will be responsible for growing a team of top-level analysts globally to maximize Smartly.io’s customers’ advertising performance at scale, as well as establish Smartly.io as a thought-leader in the field. You will be working directly with the company’s leadership team to set the direction for performance analytics organization within Smartly.io.
Currently the team has 4 Performance Analytics Managers in Helsinki, New York and Singapore. The objective is to reach 6 people globally by the end of 2019. The role is based in Helsinki and will require international travel to these locations.
You will be responsible for:
- Hire, onboard and lead team members, including defining and implementing processes for the team structureGuide, facilitate and oversee the work of Performance Analytics Managers
- Drive best in class solutions to optimize digital advertising (beginning with Facebook, eventually multi-platform)
- Influence performance related product improvements
- Collaborate with product development to influence and bring earnings directly to the product
- Collaborate with Data Engineering team to express data model related needs
- Establish thought leadership in performance marketing both internally and externally
- Build cross-functional relationships with Commercial, Product and Marketing leaders
- Advocate a data-driven company culture
Who we are
Smartly.io is a fast-growing team of 350+ Humble Hungry Hunters. We are building a B2B SaaS product to fully automate and optimize online marketing at scale for the largest advertisers across the globe. We are a global company with 40 nationalities and footholds in 16 cities, serving 600+ brands around the world.
We’re building the best product company to work for, where highly autonomous engineering teams can take full ownership of creating a world-class software platform. As an engineer at Smartly.io, you get to tackle challenges of considerable scale and complexity. We develop our product at a fast pace and in close cooperation with the largest online businesses globally, including Uber, eBay, and Zalando.
We build tools that help our customers work more effectively. Our product is at the core of how business is done today: it allows brands to grow their business online, across platforms like Facebook, Pinterest, and Google. We automate all repetitive manual work to help them grow their sales, not headcount.
Engineers at Smartly.io say they chose us thanks to the great work culture and smart colleagues. We only hire to elevate the team, not to delegate tasks, which means that everyone you work with is a true professional. We believe in self-organization, transparency and candid feedback—everyone can speak up and help make better decisions together. Learn more about how we work at smartly.io/culturehandbook.
No results with the current filters.