Location: Helsinki, Commitment Trainee, Team Service Operations
We’re looking for sharp and tech-savvy Service Operations Engineers to join Smartly.io and solve technical and business-related challenges for the world’s largest advertisers. As part of our 6-month Launchpad program, we offer a steep learning curve, flexible starting dates all year round, and the chance to launch your career at Smartly.io by staying on as a full-time or part-time employee (thesis opportunities included.)
At Smartly.io, we automate everything in between creative production and ad buying for over 650 global brands. As a member of our Service Operations team, you’ll sit at the heart of our organization and make sure our services are up to par with the standards of the world’s largest advertisers and ad platforms.
You’ll develop tools and processes to ensure quality customer service globally, drive self-serve product improvements, and provide situational awareness internally. You’ll be a frontline firefighter and a system builder, making sure that all the valuable feedback from our customers is heard and turned into action. Expect to work as a full-fledged team member from day one: you’ll spend roughly 70% of your time on development projects and the other 30% on consulting customers.
DL for applications: 31.3.2020. We read through the applications on a weekly basis during the application time.
How to apply:
Our recruitment process has five steps that give you a realistic glimpse of the job, but also test the depth of your technical knowledge, your problem-solving skills, and your ability to make informed decisions in a fast-changing environment. To see if we’re made for each other. Usually, the recruitment process takes 2-3 weeks from start to end.
STEP 1 – Introductory calls with our talent team and your potential team lead
STEP 2 – Assignment where you’ll solve a tech puzzle to showcase your technical problem-solving skills
STEP 3 – Role interview and discussion on Facebook advertising concepts, your technical knowledge and passions with the team
Who we are
Powering beautifully effective ads. Smartly.io automates every step of social advertising to unlock greater performance and creativity.
We are a global team of over 350 Smartlies, building a platform that automates creative production and ad buying at scale. We are #1 in social advertising, managing 2.5 billion euros in ad spend and serving more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our team has footholds in 13 cities around the world and represents 43 different nationalities.
No results with the current filters.